This website includes a number of free resources and tools that you can use to strengthen connections between school, work, and living wage attainment. If you’d like support to use these tools or develop resources that better meet your needs, we can meet with you to discuss options such as:
General Questions on Getting Started
- How can I schedule a presentation?
- What is the cost of getting support?
- What funding is available to support work on this topic?
- What types of planning support would be most valuable?
Strategic Project-Based Questions
- What types of information would be most useful to set a direction?
- What types of data visualization would help me reach my goals?
- What supports does WestEd provide for economic and workforce strategic plans?
- How can we partner on needs assessments?
"*" indicates required fields